Accredited Polygraph Schools

CAPE Constitution, Article VI Membership Applicants for Intern or Full Member must have graduated from a school of polygraph accredited by the American Polygraph Association* and submit proof of such graduation to the membership committee. The APA keeps an up to date list of accredited schools on their website, and we strongly encourage you to take a look over them before making your school choice..

APA Accredited Schools

* CAPE applicants may also have graduated from an inactive polygraph school that was certified by APA at the time of graduation.

© Copyright 2019 - 2023. California Association of Polygraph Examiners.

Site Design and Hosting by
Lafayette Instrument Company